Common classification 1. According to the type of arm body, it can be divided into slide-in type and clip-on type. 2. According to the covering position of the door panel, it can be divided into full cover (straight bend and straight arm) with 18% for general cover and half cover (middle bend...
Our organization has strived to establish a highly efficient and stable employees team and explored an effective high-quality command method for undermount soft close drawer slides, small lock hinge, Luxury Slides. We always practice the people-oriented guiding ideology, adhere to the business philosophy of honesty and credibility, and strive to provide meticulous after-sales service. Quality first, customer first, is our tenet.
1. According to the type of arm body, it can be divided into slide-in type and clip-on type.
2. According to the covering position of the door panel, it can be divided into full cover (straight bend and straight arm) with 18% for general cover and half cover (middle bend and curved arm) with 9% for cover, with all the concealed (big bend and big curve) door panels hidden inside.
3. According to the style of hinge development stage, it can be divided into: first-stage force hinge, second-stage force hinge, hydraulic buffer hinge, touch self-opening hinge, etc.
4. According to the opening angle of the hinge, it is generally 95-110 degrees, especially 25 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 135 degrees, 165 degrees, 180 degrees, etc.
In addition, there are various special specifications for spring hinges, such as inner 45-degree hinge, outer 135-degree hinge, and opening 175-degree hinge.
On the difference of three hinges of right angle (straight arm), half bend (half curve) and big bend (big curve):
* Right-angle hinges allow the door to completely block the side panels;
* Half-curved hinges allow the door panel to cover some of the side panels;
* large bending hinge can make door plank and side panel parallel;
We always keep a large number of stocks to ensure that we can supply enough KT-90° Inspeparable special angle hydraulic hinge Damping Hinges for our customers. We have established extensive business relationships with companies from all over the world. We are always committed to meeting customer needs and creating social value together with customers, and are therefore deeply trusted. We always insist on the management tenet of 'Quality is First, Technology is Basis, Honesty and Innovation'.
Setting the standard in home marking