Finishing the Drawer · Build the rest of the drawer box by attaching the front and backs to the sides. I prefer pocket holes, but you can also use nails and glue or ~2" self tapping construction screws. · Attach the bottom to the drawer sides and front and back. I normally use 1/4"...
We not only will try our greatest to present fantastic expert services to each purchaser, but also are ready to receive any suggestion offered by our prospects for Cabinet Hydraulic Hinge, Aluminum Handle, Drawer Handle. For many years, we have been unswervingly implementing the business philosophy of serving customers and pursuing the improvement of product quality. Our company has a clear market positioning, our company will through the low price, low gross profit and efficient operation mode to provide customers with a variety of rich and inexpensive one-stop service platform.
· Build the rest of the drawer box by attaching the front and backs to the sides. I prefer pocket holes, but you can also use nails and glue or ~2" self tapping construction screws.
· Attach the bottom to the drawer sides and front and back. I normally use 1/4" plywood with 3/4" brad nails and glue.
· For bigger drawer bottoms, you can use 3/8" plywood and 1" staples and glue.
· Make sure the bottom is attached square to the drawer.
· Replace the drawer in the cabinet and make sure it slides perfect.
If your drawer is NOT sliding as you'd like, you can make adjustments as long as the drawer is smaller than the opening. A too large drawer has to be cut down in size.
· Full extension drawer slides have tabs that can be bent outward to create space between the drawer slide and the cabinet.
· If possible, look at the bottom of the drawer and how it lines of with the drawer slides, and check where the drawer is not square to the cabinet
· Bend the tabs to shim the drawer slides
· Adjust until the drawer slides perfectly.
· If the drawer is binding vertically, loosen screws on drawer members and adjust the drawer up or down until it slides perfectly.
We have maintained good cooperative relations with other well-known brands for many years to ensure the quality of our Window and Door Plastic Nylon Bearing. We take the brand-new management mode, the perfect technology, the thoughtful service, the reliable quality as the survival foundation. It is our belief that the creative aspects of product design, development and manufacturing need to keep pace with the development of science and technology.
Setting the standard in home marking